Range of Our Services
Supply of Temp and Permanent Staff
SABAOTH CARE LTD supplies temporary and permanent staff. We have dedicated recruitment specialists you are dedicated to meet your temporary and permanent recruitment needs
- Highly efficiency and friendly service
- A Client representative allocated to you in order to provide optimum service.
- 24/7 call centre
- Prompt response to your staffing requirements
- Competitive charge rates
- Regular updates on progress with all requests
- Honesty and transparency
- Skilled and experienced staff
SABAOTH CARE LTD is "dedicated for your satisfaction". We believe in getting you staff of highest calibre, who are experienced in your required area of expertise. Our aim is to ensure you receive only the best possible candidates for the role. We have a vast selection of highly skilled and professional candidates with skills ranging from:
- Mental Health Nurses (Acute, PICU, EMI, Eating Disorders, Rehabilitation, Community)
- Adult Nurses (General Nurses, ICU Nurses, CCU Nurses, Theatre Nurses, OPDS, A&E and Midwives, Nursing Homes)
- Learning Disability Nurses
- Health Care Workers (NHS wards, Private hospitals, Nursing and Care Homes, Home Care)
- Support Workers for specialised areas (Learning Disabilities, Mental Health)
- Living in Carers
- Speciality Home Care Nurses (Community, Palliative)
Recruitment and Selection
Robust Policies and Procedures on Recruitment and Selection, Equal Opportunities and Anti-Discriminatory Policies in line with Schedule 3, Regulation 21 of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulation 2010 are in place.
SABAOTH CARE LTD provides home care service ranging from an hour to 24 hour live-in. At SABAOTH CARE LTD we value quality of life regardless of physical, mental ill health as well as age. We believe every individual has the right to their own choice of care and that this care should be provided by promoting privacy and dignity and the right of choice of where and how they want to be cared for. Therefore, we provide personal and nursing care to you in your own home.
We provide a range of tailored care at home services, including companionship, home help and personal care, through to more specialist support for those with dementia and care for those requiring post-operative rehabilitation. We have fully trained care workers who will work on an individually tailored care plan. SABAOTH CARE LTD provides the utmost flexibility and although we will agree a Care Plan with you to identify key daily and weekly tasks, no two days’ need be the same and you may plan with your Caregiver how each day is approached.
- To provide fully satisfying service
- To provide consistent care,
- To help and advise the individual and their family on the nature of care required as situations change.
- To provide the fundamental elements of good nursing care with compassion, dignity, respect and safety to people using our service.
- To ensure that Service Users receive the very highest quality of nursing care
- To help our clients to maintain their independence, and offer our support for their families.
- To help make life more comfortable.
- To match your unique requirements.
- To help you to maintain your independence.
- To provide personalised service to individual needs.
We put you or your loved ones at the centre of the planning process and involve, where appropriate, the family and other health care professionals; A Personalised Care Plan is developed and agreed so that our Caregivers are clear about what services are required when a home care visit is being made. The Care Plan is regularly reviewed to ensure effective care.
- That we get your concern before giving any examination, care, treatment or support.
- Eeffective, safe and appropriate care, treatment and support that meets your needs and protects your rights.
- That you are protected from abuse, or the risk of abuse, and that your human rights are respected and upheld.
- Safe quality care, treatment and support, effective decision making and the management of risks to your health, welfare and safety.
- That you are treated with respect, involved in discussions about your care and treatment and able to influence how the service is run.
- That you are cared for by staff who are properly qualified and able to do their job
- That we have enough members of staff to keep you safe and meet your health and welfare needs.
- That our staff are properly trained and supervised, and are given the chance to develop and improve their skills.
- That your complaints are listened to and acted on properly.
- That we handle your information, records accurately and keep them safe and confidential.
- That you are cared for in a clean environment and protected from the risk of infection.
- Safe administration of your medication at the right time